This article will provide you with the steps to successfully start your robot.
- Follow the Best Practices for Preparing the Room.
- Pick the robot up and set it down on the carpet near the room entrance.
- Don’t push the robot down hard. Simply place it on the carpet.
- Place a fully charged battery into the robot’s battery slot.
- Locate the ON/OFF switch under the corner next to the battery slot.
- Flip the switch to the "ON" position.
- Let the robot boot up.
- When the screen displays a PLAY button, it is ready to go. Press the play button and allow the robot to run and clean the room.
- The robot will return to its start point when it is done.