Your robot is equipped with an adjustable suspension. This makes it suitable to various types of carpets and surfaces. The wheel suspension must me adjusted to the same level on each wheel to avoid navigational issues. Use this guide to adjust the suspension setting.
Power the robot off using the switch located under the corner next to the battery compartment. Then remove the battery.
- Position the robot on its side, with the wheels that will need adjustment facing upwards.
- Locate the release latch next to each wheel and click it back to unlock the wheel pod.
- With caution, slide the wheel pod out and upwards to reveal the adjustment dial. Don't pull too hard. The wheel should remain attached to the robot with a wire harness.
- Press down the dial lock and simultaneously turn the adjustment dial to set the preferred height.
- 1 is the lowest setting, for carpets with low pile, tile, wood, or other non-carpeted surfaces.
- 8 is the highest setting, for thicker carpets.
- Once the suspension is set to your desired number, ensure the dial lock is locked in.
- Carefully reinsert the wheel back into the wheel slot on the robot.
- Click the latch back into place to lock the wheel in.
- Repeat these steps for each wheel, ensuring that you position the robot on its other side to access the remaining wheels.
- Place the robot on its four wheels, insert the battery and power up to begin use!