In order for Tailos to provide the best robot support, software improvements and cleaning data, your robot needs to first be connected to the internet. Software version 1.5.2 and above allows you to configure the robot to connect to your wireless network with a few easy steps.
- First, you'll need a Tailos-generated QR code with your Wifi Network's credentials. To get this QR Code, get in touch with your Customer Success Manager.
- As an additional pre-requisite, your facility's network security protocols may require that new devices get whitelisted. To do this, reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Power on the robot.
- While the robot is booting up, bring up the provided QR code on your mobile device.
- Once the Play Button is displayed, place your mobile device about 4-8 in (10-20 cm) away from the robot's camera, located at the front of the robot, just below the screen.
- The LED at the top of the robot will flash with various colors during this process:
Connection Status Status Light Connecting Flashing Blue
Solid Green Connection Failed Solid Red
- Once the robot had successfully connected to your Wifi network, you can begin use!